(You will receive our monthly SOYA enewsletter that includes yoga articles and upcoming events - you can unsubscribe at any time)
A delicious gluten-free light lunch is provided daily during the training (except on 1/2 days). It is advised to bring plenty of snacks to eat at the studio each day. We have a microwave and a small fridge available. If you have a cooler bag please bring that along.
In Calgary we do our best to provide homes where out-of-town students can be billeted. We try to choose locations close to the studio (5-15 minutes drive) and with local students where possible. Billets will receive $25 a night from you to cover miscellaneous expenses. Please select one of the options below. Please pay your billeter directly upon arrival.
Please provide your reasons for wanting to become a certified yoga teacher (up to 500 words)
Payment Information for the SOYA 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Calgary
Save $300 and Register before May 10th! Early Registration fees are $2865.00 + GST.
Registration fees AFTER May 10th are $3165.00 + GST.
Fees are paid to SOYA by cheque or credit card. If paying by cheque please mail to #281-3980 Squilax-Anglemont Road, Scotch Creek, BC V0E 1M5.
If "yes" a $650.00 deposit including GST is required. All books and manual will be shipped to you upon receipt of the deposit as well as the code to access the Martin Kirk Anatomy and Asana online training. Please schedule your payments so that you are paid in full when your training begins. We are unable to give you your certificate until payment is complete.
Please mail cheques to SOYA, #281-3980 Squilax-Anglemont Road, Scotch Creek, BC V0E 1M5.
Credit Card Payment Plan:
Cheque Payment Plan
Please mail all your post dated cheques together to SOYA #281-3980 Squilax-Anglemont Road, Scotch Creek, BC V0E 1M5. Please schedule your payments so that you are paid in full when your training begins. We are unable to give you your certificate until payment is complete.
SOYA Code of Ethics.
1. To strive to treat others as I would like to be treated.
2. To strive to practice, study and share the knowledge of yoga with those who seek to know.
3. To strive to act in such a manner so as to maintain and honour yoga traditions, such as cleanliness and appropriate dress.
4. To strive to be professional at all times. I will not have any improper physical contact with any student.
5. To strive to practice non-judgment and moderation at all times.
6. To strive to think positive and be positive.
7. To strive to practice the Yamas. Non-violence, Truthfulness, Non-stealing, Moderation, Non-possessiveness.
8. To strive to practice the Niyamas. Purity, Contentment, Discipline, Self-Study, Surrender to the Divine Spirit.
South Okanagan Yoga Academy:
Marion (Mugs) and Bob McConnell
#281-3980 Squilax-Anglemont Rd
Scotch Creek, BC